1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Preheat a skillet to medium-high. Add 1 Tbsp. oil to the hot skillet, then add shallot. Sauté for 2 minutes. Then add the garlic and toss.
2. Add the mushrooms. Sauté the mushrooms for 5-10 minutes, until deep brown, to render out the moisture. Finally, add the zucchini to the skillet and sauté another 2-3 minutes.
3. Transfer the veggies to a plate and wipe the skillet with a paper towel. Put the skillet back over high heat with 2 Tbps. olive oil. Mix eggs and milk with ½ tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. fresh pepper. Whisk until frothy.
4. Briskly swirl the skillet around as you pour the egg mixture in. This creates a crust on the outer edge. Then add the mushroom and zucchini mixture back to the skillet and crumble the goat cheese over the top.
5. Remove from heat and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Slide out of pan onto a cutting board and cut into wedges.
OYSTER MUSHROOM FRITTATA
8 large eggs
½ cup whole milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups chopped oyster mushrooms
1 large shallot, quartered and sliced
1 small clove garlic, minced
¾ cup chopped zucchini
3 ounces soft goat cheese
¼ cup chopped green onions
Salt and Pepper